I am on a mega baking kick. This could be a problem.
This weekend, I’ve toyed with the idea of making any of the following:
- Cherry Brown Butter Bars – Do these not look AMAZING? We have cherries that I just may have bought specifically for this recipe… this one is high on the list.
- A pie of some sort. I started making a from-scratch pie crust yesterday when, in a panic, I realized that the pre-made dough in my freezer wasn’t the type I thought it was. But when I realized that the homemade type would require at least 1 hour of chilling time, I scraped the idea after I’d mixed my flour, sugar and salt… so, I can still make a pie, right?
- Turnovers – Yum? No raspberries on hand, but we do have tons of blueberries. And… these look easy! And… yum!
- The Perfect Muffin – They’re just that tasty. And it’s been a little while since I’ve made them. And as I mentioned above, we have tons of blueberries…
- Blueberry Oat Scones – I know I *just* made these, but I want to try again, ok? This time with milk instead of cream just to see if they’d be as good. And man, were they good.
- Chocolate Yogurt Snacks – I’m completely out there at this point, right? But I saw these when they were first posted and OMG WANT TO MAKE THEM.
Obviously I’m not going to make anywhere close to that this weekend. Or in the next few weeks, really – but they are all on my “to bake soon” agenda. Maybe I’ll make a few batches of different things and freeze some dough?
Tags: need to make that